The first Inter-Varsity Club began in 1947 and grew to become a national network of 41 clubs. The Bristol club started in 1964. The IVC is a non-profit making organisation that relies on the participation of members in organising events.
Simply Social (formerly Bristol and Bath IVC) is a thriving club, having around 150 members over the past year. It acts as a social club for singles and couples. It's not a dating agency or singles club!
We're part of a national network
of clubs for active, sociable people who want to have fun and make new friends.
An active and fun social club in Bristol and Bath
- Are you bored with your routine?
- Have you recently moved to the area and want to meet new people?
- Do you want to try new activities but would like somebody to try them with?
- Have your circumstances recently changed and you want to build a new social life?
- Are all your friends busy when you want to go out and do things?
- Do you find you have little opportunity to meet new people outside of work?
What Events Do We Organize?