|Most of the facilities in the Members Area of the BBIVC web site are for the use of paid-up members only (Trial and Full Members). Access is restricted as they contain confidential information and contact details.
If you are a paid-up member of Bristol & Bath IVC, then you can sign in with your email address (or username) and password.
The web site will automatically log you off after 20 minutes if you leave the screen idle. The amount of time remaining before you will be logged out is shown at the top left of the screen.
Once signed in to the web site, you can see the following secure facilities:
This area of the web site is set aside for paid-up members. Its access is restricted as it contains confidential information and contact details.
If you are a paid-up member of Bristol and Bath IVC, you can enter a secure area of the site where you can:
- View the contact details on guest and private events
- View all the event details on private events
- Add, edit, copy and hide your own events (full members only)
- See how many events various people have organised (full members only)
- View the current events programme
- Add, change and delete your events
- Access a list of committee members' e-mail addresses
- Gain access to other resources as they become available
- Sign up for (or resign from) the e-mail notification list
- Manage your membership details
- Renew your membership on-line
To enter, you will need your email address and password.
Note: The login email address and password are NOT case sensitive.